deadline for submitting works31.03.2023
The 13th edition of the SARP Krakow Creative Scholarship named after Prof. Bohdan Lisowski.
organizer: SARP Krakow Branch
TheProf. Bohdan Lisowski Creative Scholarship of the SARP Krakow Branch is awarded to particularly talented students of the Faculties of Architecture of Krakow universities, who have successfully completed their third year of studies, obtained an engineering degree and are beginning their master's studies (second degree studies).
The scholarship is awarded in the form of an award to promote young talents. The scholarship is used to enable improvement of creative skills and abilities, as well as to undertake additional education.
terms and conditions
The competition for the scholarship is aimed at male and female students of the Faculties of Architecture of Cracow universities who have completed their bachelor's degree and are beginning their master's degree (second degree studies).
Applicants for the scholarship should submit:
- an application for the scholarship,
- a certificate from the appropriate administrative unit of the Faculty of Architecture on entry to the second degree program,
- a portfolio in A3 format in horizontal layout, with a maximum of 30 pages,
- a CD or USB data carrier with an electronic version of the portfolio.
The scholarship jury, from among the submitted applications, will select 6 nominations, from which it will select the winner and honorable mentions.
The scholarshipcan be awarded to a person once. Each scholarship recipient is required to submit to SARP Krakow Branch (within one month of the end of receiving the scholarship) a substantive report on creative achievements for the period of use of the scholarship.
- deadline for submitting scholarship applications: until March 31, 2023, 2:00 pm
- gala announcement of competition results: April 20, 2023.
The scholarship, in the amount of PLN 8100 gross(PLN 900.00 per month gross), will be awarded for a period of two consecutive semesters, starting in March 2023 and ending in February 2024 (excluding 3 holiday months).
In addition to the scholarship, the organizers have provided for awards.
The scholarship jury will consist of:
- a representative of Professor Bohdan Lisowski's family,
- A representative of the chair of the university where the professor worked,
- a representative of the SARP Krakow Branch,
- a representative of the scholarship winners from previous editions, who received a master's degree,
- representatives of strategic donors.
The full list of names will be announced on the competition website.