Results of the competition for the development of an architectural and construction concept for the Investment of a multi-family residential building in Tczew
Social Housing Initiative KZN - Northlocation
The competition for the architectural concept of a multi-family building on Bałdowska Street in Tczew, organized by the Social Housing Initiative KZN - North, has been resolved.
The competition included the design of a building with thirty-four units of varying size. It was important to design an infrastructure that included photovoltaic panels, a rainwater and gray water management system and the introduction of an appropriate mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery.
The jury composed of:
- Maciej Powązka - Chairman, member of the Warmia and Mazury District Chamber of Architects
- Izabela Paruska - member of the Warmia and Mazury Regional Chamber of Architects
- Marcin Wyrzykowski - member of the Warmia and Mazury Regional Chamber of Civil Engineers
- Tomasz Kaczyński - member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers
- Arkadiusz Woźniak - MBA, manager with many years of experience in the management of housing resources