Results of the competition for the development of the conceptual design of the ,,Green Hills Estate" in Pila
Pila City Halllocation
On February 18 of this year, the Pila City Hall presented the winner of the competition for the conceptual design of the ,,Green Hills Estate" in Pila. The competition is a conceptual, study competition and is conducted in a limited one-stage competition procedure.
The purpose of the Competition is to conduct a broad confrontation of creative design works and to obtain the best urban and architectural concept in terms of functionality and space, for the development of the areas covered by the Competition. The idea of building the "Green Hills Estate" assumes the creation of an estate distinguished, not only on the scale of the city of Pila itself but also of the region and even of the country, by its spatial, architectural and functional-utility values, in which optimal economic indicators and attractive program assumptions have been obtained.
- Zbigniew Maćków - Chairman of the Competition Jury, Competition Judge SARP Branch Wrocław
- Marek Perepeczo - Referent Judge, Competition Judge SARP Koszalin Branch
- Beata Dudzińska - Judge, Deputy Mayor of the City of Piła.
- Henryk Gawroński - Judge, SARP Poznań Branch
- Romuald Hausmann - Judge, SARP competition judge Poznań branch
- Marcin Kościuch - Judge, SARP competition judge Poznań branch
- Mirosława Maćkowiak-Długosz - Judge, Representative of the City of Piła.
- Lech Wojtasik - Judge, SARP Poznan Branch
- Iwona Wojtecka - Judge, Representative of UM Piła