Results of the 2022 Exposition of the Year competition
Polish Chamber of Exhibition Industrylocation
The sixth edition of the "Exposition of the Year" competition organized by the Polish Chamber of Exhibition Industry was decided on March 28. Its purpose is to promote innovative architectural solutions in exhibition and event activities, and to promote high quality services in the design and/or implementation of expositions at fairs and events, and their contractors.
The entries were evaluated by a jury consisting of:
- Prof. Remigiusz Grochal - Academy of Fine Arts in Gdansk, chairman of the jury
- dr. hab. Marcin Gębarowski prof. UEK - Cracow University of Economics, vice-chairman of the jury
- Prof. Andrzej Wielgosz - University of Arts in Poznan
- Jacek Szlak - editor-in-chief of the "Marketing przy Kawie" portal
- Jerzy Osika - chairman of the board of Promedia Jerzy Osika
- Rafał Gromada - MGM Expo
- Rafał Rzadkiewicz - H2 Messebau
- Lena Bretes-Dorożała - CEO of World Trade Center Poznań
In each of the competition categories, the jury awarded prizes in the form of a diploma and the right to use the graphic sign "Winner of the Polish Chamber of Exhibition Industry Competition Exposition of the Year 2022". The prize goes to the co-creators of each awarded exposition - the investor, designer and contractor of the exposition.