Faculty of Architecture of Poznań University of Technology
The Faculty of Architecture is the basic organizational unit of Poznan University of Technology. Its traditions date back to 1945, when the Department of Architecture was established at the Faculty of Construction of the Engineering School in Poznan, and in March 1950, the Faculty of Architecture was established.
Today, the Faculty employs 54 academic teachers and educates about 1,100 first and second degree students in two majors: Architecture (before the faculty was renamed Architecture and Urban Planning) and Artistic Education in the Visual Arts. The organizational structure of the Faculty is formed by the following units: the Institute of Architecture, Urban Planning and Heritage Conservation, the Institute of Architecture and Spatial Planning, and the Department of Drawing, Painting, Sculpture and Visual Arts. Since 2006, the Faculty has been authorized to confer doctoral degrees in the discipline of architecture and urban planning. The Faculty's course of study Architecture and Urban Planning received a positive opinion from the State Accreditation Commission, and in 2013.
In the section dedicated to the university, we publish information from academic life, information on workshops, such as projects for the development of the Dolny Lazarus district and student proposals, such as an underwater viewpoint in Ustka.