Aconference on security and accessibility of public facilities, organized by the University Hospital in Krakow and Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow Academy, will be held on September4.The topic of the 1st part of the event is hospitals. The introductory lecture will be given by Professor Ewa Kurylowicz.
The conference will take place in Hall A of the University Hospital building in Krakow (2 Maciej Jakubowski Street, from 10 am to 2 pm). Its purpose is to introduce the current issues of ensuring the accessibility of public buildings for people with special needs, taking into account the important issue of hospitals. The event is aimed at architects, designers and contractors, as well as directors, technical services of hospitals from southern Poland and investment services.
The conference is free and open, however, the number of places is limited, so the order of registration applies. The registration form can be downloaded at the top of the page. Completed applications for participation in the conference should be sent by August 28 to: email@example.com.
- Marcin Jedrychowski - welcoming the guests
- Prof. Artur Jasinski - opening of the conference
- Prof. Ewa Kurylowicz -introductory lecture: Man as a subject of architecture. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever - Mahatma Gandhi.
- mec. Malgorzata Maciantowicz, Aleksander Waszkielewicz (Fronia Foundation) - Ensuring accessibility of facilities for people with special needs - legal aspects: current status and perspectives.
- Dr. Iwona Benek - Ensuring accessibility of facilities to people with special needs - good practices and new technical solutions.
- Tomasz Kozminski, Slawomir Charmaj, Michal Kruk - Accessibility of hospitals from the perspective of an auditor, trainer, but also from the perspective of a person with motor and visual disabilities. Inventum certification systems.
- Dawid Odbierzychleb, Krzysztof Zając, Andrzej Migas - Evacuation of people with special needs - EnSafe.One.
- Urszula Szybowicz - Presentation of the results of the nationwide survey of accessibility of hospitals for people with limited mobility, starting the campaign "Let's win accessibility" organized by the Polish Federation of Hospitals.
- Panel discussion, closing of the conference.
More information on the website of the organizers of the event, Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow Academy.