How to make your property more efficient and economical?
Installing a heat pump with an inverter compressor will save you a significant amount of money, thanks to low operating costs and automatic adjustment of heating power to the needs of the building. Maintaining optimal heat for your home and water at any time of the year will be much easier. Why is a heat pump with an inverter compressor such a good investment?
Ground heat pump with inverter compressor - power
The great advantage of inverter technology is the ability to adjust its power to the needs of the property. It is assumed that taking 1 kW of heat energy gives up to 5 kW of heat, which allows to significantly reduce the cost of heating water and property. What does this look like in practice?
Let's assume that our property is 150m2. With the averaged assumption that it takes 30 W of heating power to heat 1m2 of a room, the heating requirement of the building is 4.5 kW. Add another 0.3 kW to heat water per person and we can express the total by the value of 6 kW. Now choosing the right heat pump will be much easier.
Ground heat pumps with inverter compressor -.
© STIEBEL ELTRON
A ground source inverter compressor heat pump draws as much as 80% of its energy from the ground for free to operate, making it almost self-sufficient. The only cost we incur is to pay for the remaining 20% of energy consumption. When choosing a ground-based inverter pump, it is important to bear in mind that without careful calculations the whole investment may not work out. Detailed meticulousness at the first stage of purchase will allow a faster return on investment.
Ground heat pump with inverter compressor - characteristics.
The inverter compressor in a ground source heat pump automatically adjusts the heating power to the needs of the building. This is completely different from an ON/OFF type compressor. The latter operates at a constant power, and when it reaches the set power parameters it shuts down. Such constant ON/OFF shortens the life of the compressor and does not optimize savings. The inverter pump ensures not only stable operation, but also high efficiency and operation for up to several decades.
The absence of a fuel depot and the construction of a chimney, and thus smoke in the air, will certainly have a positive impact on the environment. The ground source heat pump itself is also safe for the environment and does not necessarily require our direct intervention. It can be successfully connected to the home's Internet network and controlled via a smartphone.
Ground heat pump with inverter compressor - application.
The ground source inverter compressor heat pump will be perfect for new construction, older buildings and retrofits. We will easily connect it to any heating system, taking care of savings. It will also work well for heating pool water.
Besides, its characteristics will allow us not only to heat water and the building, but also provide comfortable coolness during the summer heat. The ground inverter pump will ensure a comfortable temperature regardless of the season. Solutions that will provide you with savings and comfort can be found in STIEBEL ELTRON's offer.
Read more at: www.stiebel-eltron.pl
For more information, visit the company's STIEBEL ELTRON page on the A&B portal.