Best Interior Design Diploma Competition 2021/2022
Attention interior design students and graduates! We would like to invite you to the next, already the second edition of the A&B Academy competition for the best the sis defended in 2020-2022. We are looking for interesting, innovative solutions and a new perspective on design. Show off your achievements!
The competition for the Best Diploma - Interiors aims to promote a fresh look at interior design, interdisciplinary solutions and the combination of art and design skills.
what are we looking for?
Have you created a design for an apartment, a public space (e.g., a boutique hotel, a luxury spa, an alternative hotel, a modern train station), a stage design, an exhibition or maybe you designed a fashion show? Send your ideas and present on our pages new trends, bold ideas, interesting solutions and modern design.
The best of the submitted works will be published on the A&B portal and in the pages of our magazine, along with an original author's description.The winner of the edition will receive a one-year subscription to our monthly magazine and book prizes. The contest will also feature an Audience Award selected by online voting on the A&B portal.
- adjudication of the competition: october 2022
- address: firstname.lastname@example.org (works should be sent via Wetransfer file transfer system)
In order to publish your work, the submitted materials should include:
- author's description (about 4000 characters),
- general data (name of the university, name of the promoter, type and date of thesis defense) in a separate text file or in the author's description,
- visualizations and necessary technical drawings in a size that allows their publication, i.e., at a resolution of 300 dpi and a base of 20 cm for visualizations and photos (.jpg, .tif, .eps) and drawings in vector format (.eps, .ai, .pdf). It is permissible to provide the drawings rasterized in high resolution (300 dpi and 20 cm base - .jpg, .tif, .eps) after their prior cleaning from unnecessary auxiliary lines, anchors, etc.,
- contact information (phone number and e-mail address) in a separate text file or in the author's description.
Rules and details of the contest are available in the appendix.
Inspiration and previously published works can be found in the Diplomas section.