Best Interior Design Diploma Competition 2022-2024
Attention students, graduates of interior design! We would like to invite you to the next, already the 4th edition of the A&B Academy competition for the best diploma theses (bachelor's, engineering, master's) defended in 2022-2024. We are looking for interesting, innovative solutions and a new perspective on design. Show off your achievements!
The competition for the Best Diploma - WNĘĘZA aims to promote the most interesting, innovative and thoughtful student projects, to promote a fresh look atinterior design, interdisciplinary solutions and the combination of art and design skills. The competition also aims to promote the authors of the projects, promoters and promoters and the universities where they are created.
what are we looking for?
Have you created a design for an apartment, a public space (e.g., a boutique hotel, a luxury spa, an alternative hotel, a modern train station), a stage design, an exhibition or perhaps designed a fashion show? Send your ideas and present in our pages new trends, bold ideas, interesting ecological solutions and modern design.
The best of the submitted works will be published in the pages of Architektura & Biznes magazine and/or e-issue and on the Architektura & Biznes portal with an author's description, and the winner(s) of the edition will receive a subscription to our magazine and commemorative diplomas.
The competition will also award the Audience Award selected by online voting on the A&B portal.
- deadline for receipt of works: until August 16, 2024, at 12:00 pm
- voting for the Audience Award: from October 2024,
- adjudication of the competition: by the end of November 2024.
In order for your work to be published, submitted materials should include:
- author's description (4000 characters with spaces - no more),
- general data ( the title of the work, the name of the university, the name of the promoter / supervisor, the type and date of defense of the work) in a separate text file or in the author's description,
- visualizations and necessary technical drawings in a size that allows their publication, i.e. in 300 dpi resolution (.jpg,.tif,.eps) and drawings in vector format (.eps,.ai,.pdf). It is permissible to provide the drawings rasterized in high resolution (300 dpi and 20 cm base - .jpg,.tif,.eps) after their prior cleaning from unnecessary auxiliary lines, anchors, etc..,
- contact information ( phone number and email address) in a separate text file or in the author's description,
- ashort biographical note and a photo of the author(s).
Works that do not meet the above technical requirements (incomplete), will not be evaluated by the jury. Once the work is submitted, it is not possible to change the submitted description.
Works submitted for the 4th edition of the competition from 2023-2024, which do not qualify for the finals, will automatically advance to the next edition of the competition.
Submissions should be sent via the WeTransfer file transfer system toadres:email@example.com. Detailed information is available in the contest regulations.
You can find inspirations and previously published works in the Diplomas section.