AdamS, based in Mragowo, has been operating in the window joinery market since 1993. The company's main activity is the production of high-quality PVC joinery, offered in many stylistic and functional variants. In addition, AdamS manufactures windows, doors, display windows and facade structures made of aluminum.
AdamS products are designed to meet the needs of the modern user. They combine modern design with comfort of use, energy efficiency and safety.
PASSIV LINE ULTRA
When designing a passive house, it is worth taking an interest in the windows of the PASSIV-LINE ULTRA line. This is the warmest certified window designed for passive and low-energy construction!
AdamS is the first certified manufacturer of passive windows. It has obtained a certificate confirming the production of PASSIV-LINE ULTRA windows from certified components designed for passive construction, which have been tested by the Passive House Institute in Darmstadt. The certificate was issued by the Polish Günter Schlagowski Institute for Passive Building and Renewable Energy.
Advanced design of the PASSIV-LINE ULTRA window
Choosing these windows, we are sure that they will meet all technical requirements for a passive house. Thanks to the advanced design:
- The profiles have thermoplastic fiberglass-reinforced inserts made of BASF's Ultradur High Speed material and a polyurethane foam filling of the chambers.
- A triple-glazed, double-chambered package with Ug=0.5 (W/m²K) with ECLAZ glazing, which allows 10% more light Lt and solar energy g to pass into the room, allows heat energy to be extracted from the sun.
- They are equipped with the SWISSPACER ULTIMATE warm frame, recognized by the Darmstadt institute as necessary to meet the requirements for passive windows. The frame eliminates thermal bridges at the interface between the frame and the glass.
- They have a high airtightness Q100 = 0.06m³/(hm), which is one of the necessary parameters for passive windows.
- V-Perfect technology = profile aesthetics.
PASSIV-LINE ULTRA windows are manufactured using V-Perfect technology, which involves precision welding of profiles, resulting in a seamless effect that becomes almost invisible.
The HST PASSIV system was designed with modern architecture in mind, which values large glazing, eagerly combines the surroundings of the house with its interiors, and cares for maximum illumination of rooms. It is a solution that focuses on user comfort and energy efficiency.
HST lift-and-slide doors meet the three criteria most expected by customers:
- STRENGTH - it is one of the most impermeable solutions in its class! The system has achieved an excellent result in the test of airtightness - class 8A (450 Pa). This means that HST Passiv will perform well even during the most extreme weather events.
- THERMAL INSULATING POWER - the system achieves excellent thermal insulation power with deep sash construction and the use of warm glazing packages Ug 0,5 or 0,6 W/(m2K).
- LARGE DIMENSIONS - HST Passiv allows the construction of windows up to 6000 mm wide and 2500 mm high.
- HST lift-and-slide doors can come in several versions and arrangements of sashes and non-opening parts.
For more information, visit www.adams.com.pl
For more information, visit the company's AdamS A. Pędzich Sp. K. page on the PdD portal