Become an A&B portal user and receive giveaways!
Become an A&B portal user and receive giveaways!

BALU - quality and design

26 of April '21

BALU gates are a combination of the highest quality workmanship and excellent design. Individual solutions prepared for specific customer orders and short lead times are arguments for choosing this brand. The most popular is the BALU Classic sliding gate model.

BALU Gates Poland operates on the basis of the so-called all-inclusive package , i.e. it provides customers not only with high-quality products, but also provides technical and commercial support in terms of project preparation, installation, 24/7 service, etc. Such elements contribute to long-term and trouble-free use of the products. They are designed based on technology and know-how developed since 1992.

The company can offer a lead time tailored to even the most exacting requirements. BALU Bramy Polska's offer includes, for example, a system of industrial gates, whose installation at the customer's site can take place as early as 7 days after the order. Another advantage is that the gates and fences are made of aluminum, which is 60% lighter than steel and, in addition, is a 100% recyclable material, so called clean/ecological.

BALU Classic

Photo: © BALU

Comprehensive offer

BALU Bramy Polska has in its offer products that meet the expectations of the most demanding customers, both in terms of:

  • dimensions (self-supporting sliding gates up to 25 m in width and up to 5 m in height), telescopic gates (space savings compared to sliding gates of up to 40%), folding gates, which simultaneously act as a gate and a barrier through their opening speed (up to 1 m/s);
  • functionality (these are products dedicated to industrial applications - all of them are made in plug&play technology, which allows quick installation and trouble-free / easy use);

as well as in terms of the completeness of the offer - customers today are accustomed to buying the entire system from a single supplier and taking an individual approach to each project.

All BALU products have the certificates required by law and meet the required safety standards.

BALU Classic

Photo: © BALU

Innovative products

Michal Drąg, owner of BALU Bramy Polska, emphasizes that the company is constantly trying to introduce improvements and modern solutions in all its products.

Of course, I'm talking about improvements beyond those required by PN EN or DIN standards. Recent innovations that we have introduced are, for example: self-cleaning powder coating, the structure of which, as the name itself says, "cleans itself" under the influence of atmospheric conditions, anti-graffiti powder coating that makes it possible to remove the works of art of graffiti artists or vandals without any problems, a module for connecting the controller and gate drive to solar panels, a module for charging electric cars and plug in hybrid, a module for remote diagnosis of gate operation, and many others.... - Michal Drąg explains.

It is worth noting that the situation related to the Covid-19 pandemic does not limit the company's operations.

At the beginning of the pandemic (March/April) we had a small slowdown due to the worldwide lockdown, but now we are operating normally. This is possible, among other things, due to the fact that the company implements projects in different parts of our globe, and even if one region records a temporary slowdown, others enable us to realize production at the expected level," adds Michal Drąg.

BALU Telescope

Photo: © BALU

Popular Classic

The flagship model of the BALU Classic sliding gate is the most popular among customers (80%). The rest (20%) choose a solution based on BALU Quattro folding gates.
BALU Classic gates combine the highest quality with an attractive price. The self-supporting sliding gate has standard heights of 1,000, 1,250, 1,500, 1,800, 2,000, 2,250 mm and 2,500 mm - gates up to 25,000 mm wide and 5,000 mm high are also available on request

Features of this model include:

  • welded aluminum frameconstruction;
  • a range of infills consisting of 18 different designs, from standard designs based on 30x30 profiles and a 6/5/6 or 8/6/8 lattice panel to modern designs made of perforated or solid metal sheets;
  • clearance of100 mm: the height of the gate is given as standard, taking into account the bottom clearance;
  • wings over 10 m of light due to the optimal fit for transport by standard semi-trailers are produced in two parts (suitable for bolting on site);
  • all gates are factory installed and tested (Plug & Play installation system);
  • gateinstallation materials arę supplied in the kit.


Realizations that are sure to interest architects: here

For more information, visit Wyłączny dystrybutor produktów BALU w Polsce: Firma BRAMFELD on the A&B portal.

The vote has already been cast