Solutions profiled to meet expectations
Today it is difficult to imagine building facades without large glazing. A glass facade adds lightness to the structure, optically enlarges the space, provides a panoramic view.
Achieving such spectacular results would not be possible without technology. Its development has been handled by Yawal S.A. for more than 30 years. Many years of experience and a wide range of innovative solutions place Yawal S.A. among the leading suppliers of architectural aluminum profile systems. The systems produced by the company are of the highest quality and modern technology.
Selected facade systems
- FA 50N - The system enables the design and construction of lightweight mullion and transom curtain walls. It is classified among the best curtain walls available on the market.
- FA 50N HI - A system with the highest thermal insulation properties. Modern and at the same time energy efficient, with very high water and wind resistance. Perfectly suited for use in office and public buildings. The unique system of foam insulator and the possibility of using double glazing allows to obtain excellent parameters.
- FA 50N SL - The system is used to make structures that form a flat surface from the outside. It combines the advantages of a classic mullion and transom facade with the aesthetic appearance of a structural facade.
- FA 50N SW - Structural window system. It is of a universal nature, which allows the construction of a parallel sliding, swinging or casement window in the facade, with mechanically or structurally fixed glazing.
- FA 50N RW - A system that allows the construction of modern roof windows installed in skylights, roofs and conservatories built on the basis of FA50 N and FA50N SL facades. It ensures optimal ventilation of rooms, supplying a large amount of fresh air. It is distinguished by the highest performance parameters on the market. It is characterized by excellent thermal insulation and high tightness achieved through a new EPDM central gasket and three lines of condensation drainage.
- FA 50N INV - A modern system for making windows embedded in the supporting grid of the FA 50N and FA 50N SL mullion and transom curtain wall. It gives the possibility to construct windows opening to the inside of the curtain wall with tilt and turn, tilt and turn or tilt function. A characteristic feature of the system is that the frame and window sash are invisible on the outside of the curtain wall.
Selected window and door systems with thermal insulation
- TM 77HI - Thanks to the use of spacers between aluminum profiles, excellent parameters of thermal insulation, acoustic insulation, safety and protection against wind and water were obtained. The role of thermal insulation is fulfilled by chambered thermal insulators with filling.
- TM 77HI VENT - ventilation window. The solution draws structurally from the popular TM 77HI system. It allows the creation of high windows up to 3 m opening inwards. The system is compatible with ROTO AL DESIGNO and SOBINCO hardware. It is possible to install a ventilation window in the facade. This is a safe way to ventilate the room. Thanks to its design, it guarantees the safety of the user. TM 77HI VENT window can be 3 m high.
- TM 102HI - A system dedicated to passive and energy-efficient construction. It meets the highest requirements in terms of strength, quality and aesthetics of the shaped objects. Significantly reduces the access of cool air to the interior of the building in winter, and protects it from excessive heating in summer.
- TM 74HI - A system based on reinforced profiles in both external and internal arrangements. It allows the creation of large-sized structures. The thermal insulators used in it are made of fiberglass-reinforced polyamide, and the space between them is filled with polyurethane foam.
Selected fire protection systems
TM 75EI - The system for making fire-resistant walls and doors with fire resistance classes from El 30 to El 60. It also makes it possible to make smoke-proof structures.
TM 62EI - The system is used to make a wide range of fire-rated walls and doors with a fire resistance class of EI 30. The role of insulation in the profiles is fulfilled by thermal breaks made of glass fiber-reinforced polyamide.
TM 90EI YAWAL FIRE BLOCK 120 - The system is used to make a wide range of fireproof building partitions with fire resistance class EI 120.
TM 77EI - A system of three-chamber thermally insulated aluminum profiles designed for constructing opening windows with fireproof partition properties. The TM 77EI system combines two important performance features: excellent thermal insulation and fire resistance at the EI 30 level achieved through the use of appropriate glazing and cooling elements inside the aluminum profiles.
OFF PIOTRKOWSKA CENTER
Selected sliding door systems
DP 180 Primeview - a system for making lift-and-slide windows and doors for exterior development. The DP 180 Primeview system is a modern solution based on aluminum profiles with thermal breaks. The construction of the system has an impact on the reduction of thermal energy losses, and thus on reducing the operating costs of the designed buildings.
Moreview - A system of large-size sliding doors with narrow profiles completely hidden in the floor, walls and ceiling. Moreview gives the possibility to construct doors with a maximum height of up to 4 m and a maximum weight of the sliding leaf of up to 1200 kg. The aesthetics of the construction are supported by, among other things, the visible width of the mullion at the descent of the wings of only 27 mm. The innovative design allows the installation of glass panes side by side without aluminum elements visible from the outside. The static mullion makes it possible to create a sequence of fixed glazing, and the all-glass corner allows them to be joined at any angle.
Selected window and door systems without thermal insulation
PBI 84 OFFICE - The system is designed for the construction of interior walls and open space development.
PBI 50N - The system is used to make partitions and structures for internal development that do not require thermal insulation. The depth of the profile (50 mm) makes it one of the strongest on the market in this group.
OFFICE BUILDING WAVE
Selected special systems
- OEL - The system is used to make facade cladding. Its installation method allows the solution to be used in ventilated facades on solid walls.
- NANO - A system of aluminum profiles designed to make doubleskin curtain walls, which are the outer casing of lightweight curtain walls.
PARK GALLERY WARSAW
For more information, visit the company's YAWAL S.A. page on the PdA portal.