Vallox 's factory has invariably been located in the city of Loimaa, Finland, for 50 years. The first heat recovery ventilation unit was produced in 1983. The manufacturer exports equipment not only to European markets, and has been present in Poland for more than 20 years.
Vallox 51 K MV recuperator ideal for small kitchens
Vallox 51 K MV is a recuperator designed for kitchen installation that combines mechanical ventilation with heat recovery and hood exhaust. The integration increases space utilization especially in small apartments and houses. The maximum living area is about 75 m². Special attention has been paid to the acoustic characteristics of the unit's operation.
With humidity and CO2 sensors built into the exhaust duct, ventilation is automatically increased when the need arises. Operation and maintenance of the recuperator is simple and fast. The kitchen hood is available in white or steel and has a built-in LED lighting module.
DESIGN STRAIGHT FROM FINLAND
Filters used: intake: ISO Coarse > 75% + ePM1 ≥ 50%, room exhaust: ISO Coarse >75%, hood: metal grease filter. The exhaust air from the kitchen hood passes through the heat exchanger, the grease filter effectively traps impurities. A version without the Vallox 51 MV hood is available.
DIMENSIONS ADAPTED TO STANDARDS
Vallox are first-class air handling units.
The manufacturer has set the bar high by richly equipping the units as standard.
The main advantages of Vallox are:
- 5-year warranty on the device
- Confirmed technical parameters by independent research institutes: VTT of Finland and Passive House Institute certification in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Innovative, economical heat exchanger defrost system, eliminated pre-heater - electricity savings of up to 65%.
- Factory-installed humidity and CO2 sensor on the room exhaust duct.
- Control of Vallox air handling units from anywhere in the world with Internet access. Web server and Modbus built into the air handling unit (kNX-optional converter).
- Modulating bypass, maintaining constant set supply air temperature.
- Compact dimensions: 600x545x428 | approx. 340 m³/h_100 Pa | Vallox 96 MV, 638x678x472 | approx. 400 m³/h_100 Pa | Vallox 110 MV
- Wall-mounted control panel (graphic, color) MyVallox Control as standard.
- Silent Click ball siphon (odorless) for condensate drainage from the recuperator.
- Extensive automation and control, outgoing signal 24 VDC.
- Can be integrated with: heat pump, air conditioner, alarm, kitchen hood, central vacuum cleaner. 1x analog input, 2x digital input.
- Sandwich casing - 2x layer of powder-coated galvanized steel, filled with insulation.
EXTENSIVELY DEVELOPED AUTOMATION AND CONTROL
MYVALLOX AIR HANDLING UNITS ENABLE EASY CONTROL OF VENTILATION
MyVallox air handling units allow you to enjoy fresh air inside your home, based on the lifestyle and needs of the occupants. They enable intelligent operation of the ventilation system, making it automated and energy efficient.
Integrated humidity and carbon dioxide sensors in MyVallox air handling units make ventilation operation a breeze. They monitor humidity and carbon dioxide levels in the air inside the building and provide energy-efficient increases in ventilation capacity as needed.
Automation in the free MyVallox Cloud service records in detail all data from temperature, CO2 and humidity sensors, as well as fan speed. Remote control of ventilation is possible at any time and from anywhere via an Internet connection. If necessary, Vallox technical support will remotely assist in troubleshooting. The device can be connected to a home automation system using a Modbus or KNX connection.
STATE-OF-THE-ART INTERNET CONTROL AS STANDARD
The units are designed based on the Scandinavian climate, making them work seamlessly in low temperatures. The power consumption of MyVallox ventilation units is very low, and their extremely efficient heat recovery from exhaust air makes additional reheating almost unnecessary.
The supply air temperature remains at the preset level thanks to the modulating bypass of the exchanger (modulating By-pass).
The range of ventilation units is well suited for all types of residential buildings, including passive and low-energy houses, renovated buildings, terraced houses and apartments.
For more information, visit the company's Vallox. Conceptair, generalny importer Vallox page on the PDA portal.